3.11.08

Seriously WTF?

Okay... So I have litteraly came to a serious wtf moment of my life

So apparently after a long talk with my step a number of "issues" have came up about me, and apprently to him It's a not a "right" to live with my mom, well masterchief alberto GO FUCK YOURSELF

Apparently these are major problems:

1. my mom does my laundry(She does fucking not I don't know wtf is he talking about)
2. I bring my friends/ nicole over when my room is "dirty"
3. my bathroom is "dirty"

OK WTF?

So then he brings into play, probally the stupidest card. "Do you see my son's bathroom dirty?"

Hey heads up dip shit, your son is 28 a fucking virgin and he still lives at home, fuck yourself

So then he brings up the way I talk to my mom, sure whatever maybe I do talk to my mom kind of bad, but then again

"Do you see my son talk to your mom like that"

once again, DIP SHIT YOUR FUCKING SON IS 28 THEY BARELY SPEAK STFU

Ok then he says stupid shit about me washing the car once a week and how I don't.

Nigga, My mom is always at fucking work you stupid fuck, and when she does its at night time

YOU EXPECT ME TO WASH THE CAR AT NIGHT TIME? NIGGA FUCK YOUR SELF

Then the thing that pissed me off is how my room is apparently a pig pen, OK WTF SO I HAVE SOCKS ON THE FLOOR, FUCK YOURSELF

Then he says I have to ask HIM if i want my mom to drive me somewhere, and once again FUCK YOUR SELF, SHE IS MY FUCKING MOM AND YOUR NOT THE ONE FUCKING DRIVING

oh and im not aloud to have people come over anymore unless my room is clean. I swear to god
believe it or not but this shit secretly happens every day,

I LOVE GETTING LECTURES ABOUT BULLSHIT, FUCK


NOT FINISHED

No comments: