5.2.09

Well well well

I'm going to blog for fucking once!

Currently the following "quick things":

-Fuck
-I fucking hate that
-I realized how good Subway is!
-And how much I crave cigarettes
-I want to smoke weed.
-It rained today, fucking finally
-Its getting slightly colder, My favorite
-No homo, but I think I'm getting fatter

Back on topic, I am fucking tired of those trees that smell like, pussy, jizz, and what not. I just had to throw that out there. I am also tired of Mrs Carriedo's class, I already have a fucking F, that's just fucking brilliant! Totally what I fucking need for my GPA. It's whatever though, I'll raise that grade up like nothing.... hopefully. Also, lately i've been craving new music. I'm tired of listening to the same shit over and over! Help me out guys >:]. Come to think about it, i'm tired of a lot of things, usually all out of my control. I just want one day where the world would be exactly how I personally imagined, and wanted it.

I need to schedule my six hours of behind the wheel, fuck I need to do some actual driving! I mean I know I only have my permit and shit, but I've only droven once or twice since then. That isn't enough to satisfy me. Speaking of satisfaction I need to feel satisfaction, I haven't felt satisfaction since today, and today being I had ciggarettes, those ciggarettes actualy satisfied me law law lawlawlawlalwal


Fuck whatever