27.5.09

Yee




Lately I have been very uneasy. There is just something bothersome in my life right now, now if only I knew what it was. HAH. I do kind of feel homo for listening to Norah Jones. I just remember when I use to ride with Myckee in his car a lot I would always play this on his cd. I am still on the hunt for a car, theres just so many choices, yet I can never settle for something. I do not want to be like every Asian with their civics and accords and what not, but that seems to be quite inevitable after examining my recent car searches. I have noticed that's all I have been looking up on craigslist. Fucking civics and accords and all the stereotypical cars. Maybe theres a good reason why they are stereotypical Asian cars. Maybe they're dependent and what not. Oh whatever FML. I still have that eerie feeling deep down that something is just not right for my self


I SO EMO LOL

No comments: